U

Wednesday, July 10th, 2024 9:24 AM

Xfinity Mobile won’t honor payment plan

I set up a payment plan on June 12th. I made my first payment, per the arrangement on June 25th. On July 1st, I received an email notifying me my service was suspended. I immediately contacted customer service via chat and then by phone. They claimed they couldn’t find any evidence of a repayment plan. They claimed they couldn't find the chat. I’d downloaded a transcript and took screenshots of the conversation on the 12th. They ignored me when I told them this and refused to give me contact information where I could send said proof. Moreover, they said I’d lapsed on an extension at the beginning of the year and they implied that the agent couldn’t have set up a payment plan….and inferred I was being dishonest despite the pile of evidence to the contrary. I have no evidence of this lapse. I reported this to the FCC the following day. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here