Supernet9's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023 5:30 PM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile trade in issue - Any advice/ Help would be great.

My wife and I decided to upgrade our phones for the new iPhone 15 pros with Xfinity mobile.

We shipped both our phones back the next day and they received them on the 27th.

On September 30th, I received an email saying that 1 of the phones were accepted but didn’t hear anything about the other phone, we did ship them in different boxes as we were told to do.

My friend shipped his 2 days after I shipped mine and they accepted both of his already.

I have called Xfinity Mobile customer service 4 times already, created a ticket and no help is given all they can do is tell me they " have the phone in the warehouse and waiting for review"

Should I be worried? I did check the tracking number and they were both delivered. But only 1 of the phones got the credit and i heard nothing about the other one.

6 Messages

11 months ago

Any updates on your second trade in? I am in the same boat.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

@user_08dk1p​ 
Sadly, no.. :( 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_08dk1p, @Supernet9 - We appreciate your feedback and want to help ensure this issue is resolved. Aside from calling in, have you tried texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7 for an update on your Xfinity Mobile Trade-in credit?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

@Supernet9​ I called and opened the case and had credit within 24 hours.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

@user_08dk1p​ How did you get so lucky? I opened a case since October 4th and still no credit!

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

11 months ago

What E-mail did it come from and did they E-mail your XM account E-mail? 2 trades were delivered on 10/3/23 for me and I have heard nothing. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@C_pollock Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are sorry that you are having trouble tracking down vital information. We would recommend reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile Team directly to get your trade-ins investigated further. We, unfortunately, do not have access to give you additional insight on this but our XM Team can definitely help you. You can reach them at either of these methods:

Phone - (888) 936-4968
Chat - https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here