U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, January 26th, 2024 3:08 AM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile Stole from Me

I have been trying to get help and have been having the hardest time. I returned a phone because my son had it for four days and the screen went completely black. I sent it back and everything was fine. I recently started noticing that Xfinity Mobile started trying to charge me for the full device. I immediately called the customer service and no one knew what I was talking about, I even went to the corporate store in my state just to be sure. I looked at my account and Xfinity Mobile withdrew $1224.00 from my account because they are now claiming the same phone that I turned in has liquid damage almost 2 months later. When I called and talked to customer service again no one knew anything and I have been transferred all over Xfinity, I have been promised callbacks from supervisors and even had them place me on hold until they just hang up on me.  How can you take someone's money and say I'll give you a $20.00 credit on your bill? I have children to take care of and bills to pay and this is not right? Your customer service agents are a joke and this is not right. Someone please help me get my money back. 

2 Messages

8 months ago

I'm in a similar boat, all they can do is offer me is $20 credit when they are promising the $830 credit for 2 phones so that's $1660 total and they can only give me $20 one time credit.

How does that even work in their minds?  Their CS department really needs to be retrained so they don't just go frustrating customers.  I really regret signing up with them after looking at all these issues people are having.

Xfinity just doesn't seem to honor their promos even when it is written in your order details.

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

8 months ago

Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I think I might have sent you the message correctly.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

They said that they sent the phone back to me and I do not have it at all. Plus they were supposed to send me pictures of the phone because they said it was significant damage to the phone. I haven't received any pictures from them at all but they make to send several reviews about their services even though no one cares or wants to really help you. My account is now overdrawn by $500 because of this and Xfinity could care less and just withdrew another $96.00 for my internet service this is absolutely ridiculous.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here