U

Tuesday, November 28th, 2023 1:49 AM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile Service [Edited]

I want to report Xfinity Mobile Service is a total [Edited: "Language"]. I was persuaded by a client support that I can freely open a new mobile service and I won't get charged if I don't use it.

It turns out that even I don't use the mobile service/SIM, it still charge me.

The first crazy thing is that, in my xfinity account, I could not find any bill history of the xfinity mobile record. I only figured this out when I recently reviewed my credit card report and found this bills record.

I also find from my commercial email folder that xfinity mobile keep charing me.

Second crazy thing is that, I last week talked with an agent that I was sick about how xfinity mobile is doing to me. He told me that he did verify that I have no bill record of the mobile service in my account, but they can't refund me simply because they assume I need to turn this service off.  How the [Edited: "Language"] can I be aware to turn this thing off if I don't see any bills in my personal xifinity account?

Third crazy thing is that after my last week conversation with the agent, I thought that my xfinity mobile service is cancelled as he promised. Guess what. They still continue to charge me on this????! 

At this moment, I can't believe in this company anymore, [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. They [Edited: "Inflammatory"] starting a service, charge me for the thing I did not use, and even the agent [Edited: "Inflammatory"] to me about canceling the service. How the [Edited: "Language"] can I get rid of this company, that's insane!!!

2 Messages

10 months ago

Xfinity Mobile Service  [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_4er5qa  Hello, I appreciate you sharing the experience and feedback. I would really like to see how we can help. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

(edited)

I no longer work for Comcast.

1 Message

I am still waiting for the rest of my incentive to switch to xfinity mobile

Sept 2022

,promised $300.00 gifr card for each new phone

Received $200.00 each phone

But remaining $200.00 never receiveddafter many many calls

Now when i try to pay bill xfinty mobile  they have no record lof my phone numbers

Please help

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_6p6hum Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your gift cards. I would be happy to take a closer look, and get you in the right direction. Before we begin, have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here