U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, June 23rd, 2023 8:23 PM

Closed

Xfinity mobile scam

DO NOT TRANSFER TO XFINITY MOBILE!!! I transferred to Xfinity for cheaper prices as I'm already in contact with them with my internet. I transferred 4 phone lines over and somehow ended up with 6 lines in my account. I reached out to let them know that only 3 of the 4 lines will be activated only. Now I am being charged $369 for 6 lines because they claim I didn't reach out within their timeframe of 7 days to cancel these lines. They told me I will have to pay for the other lines in the account even when they are not active. Which is ridiculous! This was done in April!! I reached out multiple times through chat and phone to get this figured out, and now they are threatening to shut down my service if I do not pay this past due balance of $369!

When I reached out before, one of the customer rep told me they will issue a refund for the mistake in credit, which I was okay with as I thought it was a one time mistake. Now the customer rep I'm speaking to is saying they don't have Evidence of me reaching out. I HAVE THE EMAIL THEY SENT ME FOR A CREDIT REFUND OF $30 AS PROOF! they won't send me any of my chat transcripts or call logs as well because they don't have it??? What big company like Xfinity doesn't have call logs or chat transcript?? Don't they want to protect their business for fraud?? 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_895112! Thanks for posting on our community forums. I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience. To confirm, is this the phone number you reached out to 1 (888) 936-4968? Did you also try texting or using our Chat assistant

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here