skeeattle's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Monday, September 16th, 2024 7:04 PM

Xfinity Mobile Reps..[Edited: "Inflammatory"]

[Edited: "Inflammatory"]. Here's the story:

I called to get my phone sim card set up for an Iphone I purchased and then the rep sent me to the supervisor. (They are somewhere in Egypt, according to him). The supervisor gave me [Edited: "Inflammatory"] "get me the best deal ever because I am a platinum diamond star customer because I have been with comcast for 22 yrs." WOW lucky, me. He proceeded to tell me he will reduce my 2 lines for $40 per mo AND....get this a new Iphone 16 pro max for $8.33 per mo for 24 mos and no contract. And NO trade in. Sucha deal, right?

Again, this is because I am the best customer they have. HA. So, I said sure, [Edited: "Inflammatory"] said I need to take advantage of this offer right now as the new Iphones are selling out quick. So, I get the contract and it is no where near what he said. The contract was $49 per mo, full price, 24 mo contract, and he added, insurance $19 per mo, and he set up with a new line. Why a new line?? AND added a $20.00 data rate charge. The following Monday I called to complain about this and canceled my order. The 2nd rep I spoke with did apologize and said they will investigate this.  HA..Really? (Doubtful). But this deserved a post [Edited: "Inflammatory"] I'm sure they get some type of bonus for getting customers to buy a new phone...[Edited: "Inflammatory"]

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 days ago

Hello, skeeattle. Thank you for your feedback and for joining the Xfinity Forum. We very much appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to help in every way we can. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here