U

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, July 24th, 2024 10:53 AM

Xfinity mobile PROMO not applied corrctly

My trade in that was confirmed for 700 is not reflected on my account despite countless months of barreling xfinity for my promised credit for the trade that is confirmed. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

user_5d9db4 Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums, and I’m truly sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve been having with your trade-in credit. I understand how frustrating this must be, especially after several months of following up. I’d be glad to assist by reviewing your account history to see where things are at with that trade-in credit.  To get started, please send our team a Direct Message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Thank you for a response , I will follow your directions to direct message because the customer service number has me rehashing this error each month for hours. 
[Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here