F

Friday, July 28th, 2023 9:51 AM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile Order Stuck

I’ve had a Xfinity mobile order processing on my mobile account since 01/23/2023 and is currently taking up a lines availability when I want to use the line slot for another mobile device at this point. I’ve had 5 tier 3 escalation tickets stating they resolved the issue and it still persists. Went instore and chatted over text and on the phone various times.

1 Message

1 year ago

Did they ever fix this for you?

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Hey, @Forest_0526 and @luisito7! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you have been having with the Xfinity Mobile order process. We would like to see what we can do for you! Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here