VitaminE's profile

Contributor

• 

255 Messages

Sunday, January 14th, 2024 8:51 PM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile or Voice Unlimited or Both?

I have both Xfinity Mobile and Voice Unlimited. I'm at a point in my life when I don't really need access to long-distance calling. I'm considering using only Xfinity Mobile and dropping the Voice Unlimited. I'd appreciate thoughts about using only a cell phone, Xfinity Mobile.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

8 months ago

@VitaminE, I get that, I haven't seen a landline in quite some time lol. But they do have their advantages, so I totally understand why some people keep them active. Were you looking to port your number to Xfinity Mobile? 

Contributor

• 

255 Messages

@XfinityMarcos​ I've had both Xfinity Mobile and Voice Unlimited for several years. I'm just considering letting go of Voice Unlimited.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@VitaminE, My home is all mobile, and Xfinity Mobile is top-notch, so if you're looking to go that route you'd be in great hands. Would you be looking to hang onto your landline number? If so, that would need to be ported, otherwise, if you just drop the Voice Unlimited you'd lose that number. My grandparents had the same number for as long as I can remember, so I know people get attached lol. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here