U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, March 15th, 2023 5:09 PM

Closed

xfinity mobile offer missing $200 switch from T-mobile and $200 BYOD

Hi There,

I am not able to see the correct offers which was offered to me on 21 Dec 2022. I moved 2 lines from T-mobile along with 2 BYOD devices. Today on 3/15/2023 i received email only $200.00 for one qualified line. Spoke with agent over the phone who escalated this matter with reference 758322 of missing $500 additional rewards. Kindly look into this matter to resolve as soon as possible.

Xfinity Mobile Missing Promotion Notes: escalation ticket (758322) (Denise) Date 3/15/2023 time 12:44 to 1:00 PM EST. Agent informed the escalation ticket has been filed for missing $500.00 reward. And would expect response from xfinity in 7-14 business days via email.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same here I was told one thing at Christmas time 400 byo device from T-Mobile (nothing in writing) verbal from sales representative.(Also seen the ad on TV)

Now nobody knows anything about that particular offer when I call customer service.

Not a good way to Start off with a new carrier 

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

Here was the December 2022 Offer:

Bring Your Own Phone: Limited to select eligible phones. Bring your own phone and prepaid card offer each require activation of new Xfinity Mobile line. $200 Prepaid Card: Offer ends 12/21/2022. Requires transfer of phone number from another carrier within 30 days of line activation. Must maintain the new line with an account in good standing for 90 days following line activation. Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. This card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Prepaid card mailed to Xfinity account holder within 16-18 weeks of activation of all required services and expires in 180 days. Maximum $2000 in prepaid card amount per customer/account. Multiple cards may be issued based on total qualifying amount. May not be combined with other offers. Also available for eligible Comcast Business Mobile customers.

The status of the above debit card incentives should show up on the Incentive Tracker. 

https://xfinityincentivetracker.com

If you bought new phones with a 24-month device credit they do not qualify for the above prepaid debit card incentive. You only get one incentive per phone. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks very much -I really appreciate that !!!

Seems no one I speak to at Xfinity customer service is aware of the offer !!

I remember it quite clearly as described above 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello @user_cf86e3! Were you able to find your reward status using https://xfinityincentivetracker.com/? If you have already surpassed the requirements(90 days in good standing) to become eligible for the rewards and do not see it please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

How are they switching up the original offer? It said switch a number from T-Mobile was like $100 & device w/ number was $300 for January promotions??

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

@user_081191​  Do you have a screenshot of the offers? My guess is that there were two offers. One offer would have been for adding a new line with a 24 month device credit based on buying a new phone from XM and porting number from another carrier within 30 days. The second offer would have been adding a new line and bring your own device and porting number from another carrier, and this offer most likely said that it could not be combined with other offers. 

1 Message

1 year ago

Switched 3 people from T-Mobile with device. All qualified. This was in person at an xfinity store so they told me to give it some time since they want to make sure we will stick around but I would get paid $200 per person but only got $200. Not the $600. Called but nothing was done about it. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here