U

Thursday, October 12th, 2023 2:17 PM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile missing phone promotion [Edited "Inflammatory"]

I got a promotion on my new iPhone online for $830 off each, but the phone never came in the mail. So I was instructed by customer service that I could go Into the store and get the same promotion. The store said I would have to contact customer service after and they assured me that I would get the promotion. Now I have been calling them for days and I have 2 phones for the wrong price on my account and 2 phones I never received on my account for a total of 4 phones and no one can seem to help me.

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_pf8urn. Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums for support, you have contacted the right place for assistance in regard to your mobile device promotion concern. I appreciate the detailed information, and see you have already called into 1-888-936-4968 to our Xfinity Mobile team. 

I did want to let you know that due to account security our options with Xfinity Mobile are limited, but we do partner with our dedicated Xfinity Mobile executive experts and I can get a ticket opened for one of our great partners help get this corrected. 

Since I will need to gather some information to create the ticket that we don't want in our public conversation, I would need you to send a direct message: 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address.

3 Messages

@XfinityJustinC I'm running into issues as well with verification and promotion upgrade. Can you send me a direct message? I followed the steps to create a ticket to xfinity support so you should be able to access it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here