SureB's profile

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

Thursday, June 8th, 2023 3:25 PM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile is not good

After migrating from Verizon to Xfinity Mobile and being promised it was "the same," it's not. I constantly get a LOUD beep, then the call drops and I can't call the person back. Then other times, it randomly says I have not network and it's only "SOS." Nothing different. Still in the same places I've always been. First it was my husband dealing with this. Now his has stopped for awhile and now my phone is doing it pretty regularly. I haven't moved. I'm just sitting in the same spot and it will just say "no network," yet I can email, visit websites, etc. It is SO ANNOYING, and the reason why we have a phone is being able too use it. The reliability is no where near what Verizon was. I guess Xfinity must throttle their speeds or do whatever nonsense they do to customers, whether that's the internet or our IPhone. Unfortunately, I signed a contract in order to get a credit for a year on my ever-rising internet and cable bill. I do not understand why such a large behemoth company which makes so much treats customers in the manner. The support is terrible, the people in the store can't do anything and don't even call an 800 number where the "support" there are people that Google how to do something. It's beyond frustrating. 

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

1 year ago

Hi there, @SureB, I am sad to hear of issues you are experiencing with your mobile services. This is certainly not the experience we expect or want. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

why would I contact you? I walk into the office, and in good faith after "xfinity" experts telling me and my husband that our Phone 8 plus aren't compatible any longer, which is a lie, after checking with Apple, we bought new phones through Apple. In addition, we walked in to get another plan for our internet, and they managed -- even after I received confirmation that "this is what you are getting," they managed to mess that up, and not give what they promised via ONE OF THEIR OWN EMAILS, and charge me more. This company is inept, and cares nothing for the customer. You continue to get complaints and nothing happens. I'm looking for other suppliers. This is terrible treatment from a behemoth company that cannot even get a simple order correct.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

This is not the experience we want for you, and I am really sorry for the frustration you have had with getting this resolved. Please reach out to our Xfinity Mobile experts to help get this resolved by calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reaching out to our secure online chat.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

1 year ago

There are always problems. I get an email since I am an "Xfinity rewards member," stating hey, guess what you get? Some kind of movie or something. It provides a link within the email, "Sign in to redeem." You click the link and it spins and spins and spins and spins. At the very LEAST, provide longtime paying customers a working link. It is sad that Xfinity can't even do that. Despite signing in and checking the BOX EVERY SINGLE TIME -- "DON'T ASK AGAIN ON THIS BROWSER," to make us have to sign in with a code that Xinfity sends to our terrible mobile service, it asks every single time.

I'm sure you will tell me to clear my cache, reboot, etc. Did it, done it. Doesn't work. It still insists one verify their browser EVERY SINGLE TIME. Why provide a box that says "don't ask to verify this browser again?"

it is sad to see how this is just sub-par experiences. And very frustrating.

1 Message

11 months ago

Xfininty should be called [Edited: "Language"] Worst company in the world.  I tried activating and porting number five days no service!!! on the land line with them for over 12 hours.  [Edited: "Inflammatory"] Finally the 6th call one of their tech people finally asks me to reread the sim card number!! I've been being charged for  two and a half weeks with not one second of service. Every time I use this company for something I regret it. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi, @user_ljj3vj! We appreciate you for spending your time to contact XFINITY for help with the activating/porting number concern. This is definitely not the experience we like to hear about. We offer our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and that we have made you feel this way. We will do everything within our power to turn that around. You've come to the right place for assistance. I see that it has been over 2 days since you reached out. Thank you so much for your patience while waiting for a response. Are you still without service at this time?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

11 months ago

My service [Edited: "Language"] at my house and visitors with Verizon have no issues making calls. All family members with Xfinity having trouble with calls. Clearly xfinity is not the same cell service as Verizon and will never be. Easier to switch to Verizon or Tmobil than try and get xfinity to deal with their relationship with Verizon. Especially since customer service is a joke. “Yes, please oh valuable customer let me do nothing for you” The platitudes are nauseating given they usually can’t dig their way out of any issue. 

(edited)

1 Message

11 months ago

Worst carrier.  They get you in with promises of cheap service and that is what you get! Then try and port your number! I have been waiting 3 days and have spent 8.5 hours on chat since I have not had a phone since port started. Finally filed complaint with fcc. Dont switch!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here