U

Thursday, January 25th, 2024 10:52 PM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile is like Verizon hidden fees

I had Verizon switched to xfinity mobile was promised a certain price for my plans but when I got my billing statement the prices was going up by almost 20 dollars a month I called them they couldn’t answer why my bill was going up I brought all my devices with me because I owned them all I stayed with Xfinity for 3 months on my 3rd month billing cycle I left to another carrier that was in November of 2023 here we are in January of 2024 they are still charging me for services that I no longer have with Xfinity I ported all my numbers over to my new carrier so why am I still getting billed for ghost charges I don’t have there services no more they are greedy for money like Verizon was I will never recommend Xfinity mobile to my worst enemy and now I noticed Verizon is going up 4 dollars per line starting March 1 2024 never will use either company for internet or mobile they both suck

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

8 months ago

Hello, @user_4q41pp. Thanks for posting on our community forums. I'm sorry to hear about your experience and billing concerns. We'd like to help. Typically, we recommend reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile team for assistance first. Did you reach out to Xfinity Mobile by phone (1 (888) 936-4968), text or through our Xfinity Chat assistant after the cancelation to check on the balance? 

2 Messages

No it wasn’t answered 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Got it. Sorry to hear this wasn't addressed. We can help get a ticket opened. Please send a DM with your full name and full service address to help. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here