U

Tuesday, July 16th, 2024 6:35 PM

Xfinity mobile gift cards

Brought my phones over to xfinity mobile In january of 2024 , What's told we would receive $100 gift card per line which would be $300

Have called several times keep getting told something different And promised that the situation was being escalated

Finally spoke to someone last week

She advised me that we should have received the gift cards via email on July 9th I checked and had received nothing!! Was told we would receive them within 7 days.I called today spoke to a very rude.Customer service representative who argued with me about the promotion and Again told it was being escalated. I'm beyond frustrated with the customer service and scam like attitudes I'm getting from this company 

Why offer a promotion if your not going to honor it?

Christopher Uylaki 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

user_hjcgdm, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here at Xfinity Support. This is not the experience we want for our valued customers. If you would like, we can take a closer look at your account and see what we can do to help. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

• Press Enter to send your message 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here