U

Saturday, June 22nd, 2024 5:20 PM

Xfinity Mobile [Edited: "Language"]

To whom it may concern,

I have been attempting to transfer four lines from T-Mobile to Xfinity Mobile from Thursday, June 20th to Saturday, June 22nd, 2024. The details of my calls are as follows:

Wednesday, June 19th:

• First Call (9:00 PM ET): I spoke with an agent who successfully transferred two lines. However, the remaining two lines encountered issues. The call lasted approximately two hours. Around 11:00 PM, the call was disconnected, and I did not receive a callback. The two lines were not transferred (2-hour call).
  • Second Call (11:00 PM ET): I called back and spoke with a billing agent, followed by a Tier 1 agent. The process could not be completed, and since it was already midnight, I was told Tier 2 support was unavailable. I was advised to call the next day (1-hour call).

Thursday, June 20th:

• First Call (8:00 AM ET): I called and was connected to the billing department. The call was dropped around 9:00 AM (1-hour call).
  • Second Call (9:00 AM ET): I called again, explained the situation to the billing department, and was transferred to Tier 1 and then Tier 2. After 40 minutes with the Tier 2 agent, I was told the system would update within 24 hours and I would receive a callback. The call ended around 11:45 AM (1.75-hour call).

Friday, June 21st:

• First Call (5:00 PM ET): After more than 24 hours without a callback, I called at 5:00 PM. I explained the situation to the billing department, Tier 1, and Tier 2. The Tier 2 agent advised me to call back in 20 minutes to complete the transfer. Due to work, I could not call back immediately. The call ended around 6:20 PM (1.25-hour call).

Saturday, June 22nd:

• First Call (8:00 AM ET): I called and explained the situation to the billing department, Tier 1, and Tier 2. The Tier 2 agent informed me that I would receive prompts on my phone within 10 minutes to complete the transfer and ended the call. I did not receive any prompts or notifications (1.5-hour call).
  • Second Call (10:00 AM ET): I called again, explained the situation to the billing department, Tier 1, and finally Tier 2. During this call, I received an email stating that my Xfinity Mobile service was canceled and that my phone number would be released if not transferred. The call was disconnected at 1:00 PM (3-hour call).

This treatment is unacceptable. I demand compensation for the 11.5 hours wasted during this process and the billing issues caused. My hourly rate is $100, totaling at least $1,150. Additionally, canceling my lines without consent has caused further problems and financial losses.

If anyone knows a [Edited: "Solicitation"] that can assist with seeking compensation from Xfinity Mobile, please inform me. I will be pursuing this matter independently as well.

Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

4 months ago

Hello @user_key5rn! Thanks for taking the time to reach out on our Forums. We value you as a customer, and it's unsettling to hear about the troubles you've experienced and the time you've spent trying to get these Xfinity Mobile issues addressed/resolved. This is never the kind of experience we strive for our customers to receive, and I promise we want to help make things right. We would like to get you in a direct message to see what further support we can provide you. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here