U

Thursday, March 14th, 2024 5:10 PM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile does Not Honor the "Buy One, Get One Service Line Unlimited Service" Promotion

I signed up for Xfinity Mobile Service on the "Buy One, Get One Unlimited Service Line" promo in September 2023. This has turned out to be a huge mistake. Xfinity never applies the promotional credit to my Mobile bill. I have to go on chat or try to get hold of Xfinity by phone (good luck with that) every month. I have contacted Xfinity at least 20 times and spent at least 15 hours on hold, waiting for repsonse, etc. since changing to Xfinity mobile. I spent an hour and half today trying to call Xfinity (888-936-4698) - it was out of service or busy entire time. I spent an hour on chat with (3) different agents and problem still not resolved. I just filed a complaint with Michigan Public Service Commission. I have to believe if Xfinity is doing this to me, they are doing it to countless others who do not have the time to double check their bill every month or spend hours trying to resolve. Could someone who reads this forum please try to get my credit applied every month?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, user_b8zbch. Thank you for reaching out today! I do have to apologize though; due to account security reasons we cannot help with this issue over social media. For assistance with this matter, please give us a call at 1 (888) 936-4968 or chat online at https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile and one of our experts will be happy to look into this for you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here