A

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 9th, 2023 6:21 PM

Closed

Xfinity mobile does not connect to 5G

I switched to Xfinity 1 month ago and got one of their S23 phones (which is 5G capable).

However, the phone barely connects to 5G network. 99% of the time it is on LTE, and I have seen only a few times when it showed 5G. I know for sure that Verizon's network has a large 5G coverage, so I should be able to connect to 5G if Xfinity really uses Verizon's network. 

Actually, I only get 1 bar of signal at home (LTE) while there is 5G coverage available here.

Does anyone else have this problem? Do you know how to solve this issue so my phone can connect to available 5G towers?

Contributor

• 

127 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @Alireza_18878 I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

1 Message

1 year ago

I'm having the same issue with my note 20 ultra.  About to cancel this shitty service.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I'm having the same issues. 

1 Message

1 year ago

I have the same issue as well

1 Message

11 months ago

I have a similar issue. Except that I'll have 4 bars of 5G and it'll work fine but if I move a foot in any direction I go down to 2 bars of LTE and nothing works. I also travel a lot for work and while I'm out of my home state, 5G is impossible to find. Definitely gonna switch over to tmobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here