M

Saturday, January 20th, 2024 2:47 AM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile customer service REFUSES to reimburse/correct inaccurate charges

Almost two years ago I was supposed to be credited around 120 for four months of my sons LTE watch not being functional despite 20 hours on the phone over 3 days and going in person for three hours to local shop. I explained originally when it first would not sync that the service should be suspended until it was resolved. I was assured it was. It was not. Back and forth 4months later I requested a refund for the for months i was charged for the service and insurance on the watch since they never replaced it and it could not be used since it could not sync properly. They agreed "on a recorded line" that in up top two weeks i should see it as a credit. I did not. So this is the first time they lied. I followed up and was told to just keep waiting. The Second lie. NOT a TRUSTWORTHY company. 

Moving forward im currenty on hold since 45minutes into the phone call and the guy started stating blindly the "you need to pay the past due balance". I agreed. I also explained I had already paid for one of the months it was showing was past due. The app recorded and displayed that the last payment was made Nov 4 2023 for 153.30. The only bill I saw past due was for oct 15-nov 14 for 153.30. On auto pay it came out on Nov 4th for 153.30. He said I still owed the 153.30, that many of the bills were similiar amounts i said yes, but all has been paid up this year and most of the time it was on autopay and you all reflect that that amount was paid. He stated, that the 153.30 was not for the past due amount on oct 15 to nov 14, that the payment on november 4th was actually for sept. I asked if sept was paid for on oct 05 because it reflects an auto payment for 158.06. He said they are similiar but I owe and need to pay the past due amount. I agreed and said I need to pay it but not for the additional month that had been added to that amount that was even reflected in their records as being a successful autodebt as well as my banks. I asked if he wanted the transaction number. He stated i need to pay for the past two months due, I explained Again that the autodebt of 153.30 came out on nov4 and the amount matched the billing cycle it said was past due for oct15-nov14 of 153.30. I stated I believed it to be an error as I had already been charged that amount, he said something in another language in a low tone then placed me on hold, as of the start of the hold was 45 min into the call, I have been on hold now the entire time and its currently 1:25:51 no one has returned. 

[Images Removed: "Personal Information"]

This is blatent grounds for termination.

But, I do believe Xfinity Mobile does not care, they did not follow up with the first issue (They Lied) and this time I was placed on hold until I apparently pay the same month twice.

O someone picked up the phone and hung up. I'll upload the screen shots.

Once this is caught up I'm terminating my service. This is trash behavior.

I will post this on as many forums as I can to warn everyone about how terrible they are to anyone whos been with them more than 3 years.

Do yourself a favor and choose any service other than this. Worst I've ever experienced. 

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here