U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, January 6th, 2023 8:47 PM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile customer service is full of fraud

They duped me bigtime, saying that google pixel is a free phone, once i activated they charged me for the device payments. when i called back the customer service they said it will get reverted back in next month billing cycle and it never happened. next time i called they said i need to cancel the phone to get the full amount aback and when i did that they charged me full amount in my back account and now they say since the phone is canceled we cannot give the refund for the free phone... what kind of scam is this? they keep me on phone for hours everyday...

Xfinity is full of fraud and liars...

I will stay away from them now...

Problem Solver

• 

519 Messages

2 years ago

Hey, @user_a6ee5b this is not the type of experience we want for any of our customers. We strive to provide our customers with the best experience at all times. 

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityLamont​ yes I called for 2 days and stayed on phone for all day, but it didn't get resolved. 

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_a6ee5b Sorry to hear this. 

Please send a private message by clicking the direct messaging chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address so we can assist further. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I totally agree with the original post. Fraud is rife within Xfinity Mobile support and shipping claims, they will try and make you pay for a phone even if it was never delivered to you.  Be careful people.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I agree with this post and it doesn't matter if the phone is paid off. If you need an unlock code they take forever to unlock a phone that you paid for. I have been waiting 3 days, today is Saturday and they are saying wait until Monday...

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@Gina218​ I have been waiting for 30 days.😤

New Poster

• 

16 Messages

@MrDan97​ that's horrible! Are you able to use the phone while waiting or does it become unusable once a request to unlock is made?

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@Xfifi​ If it cannot be used normally without unlocking,iPhonebecomeiPad

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here