U

Friday, October 20th, 2023 4:51 PM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile Credit Limit Issue

For whatever reason, Xfinity Mobile has set my credit limit to $0 and not allow me get new devices with the monthly payment plan. I have been an Xfinity Mobile customers for 2 years with autopay activated from day 1 and have 800+ credit score. This issue exists from day 1 so I had to bring my own devices to start. And over the last 2 years,  I've contacted Xfinity at least 10 times (online, phone, in store) and no luck to solve this issue. The answers were always "system says $0 credit limit so it is what it is, nothing we can do about it“. Whatever credit system Xfinity is using, it's obviously broken. 

Anyone might have some ideas how to solve this?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_4n3jpt, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. 

We have a specialized team of experts that are able to assist our Xfinity Mobile customers. That team can be reached at 1 (888) 936-4968 via text message and over the phone. If you'd rather chat with a Mobile expert online, that can be done through this link comca.st/3G78PAk. We know our customers are the best part of Xfinity and appreciate you taking the time to give us the opportunity to help.

Here's a link to our Xfinity Mobile website https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support.

3 Messages

@XfinityKrista​ Thanks. I tried this before but can't find an answer/solution. The real question is why a customer with excellent credit score and credit/payment history have $0 Xfinity credit limit? I tried to contact Xfinity at least 10 times and never got an answer.

1 Message

10 months ago

Same issue from 5 months..how to get this resolved?

3 Messages

Never resolved. Xfinity system is a joke. Called them, promised to have someone look into my account and call me back. Never happened. This actually happened multiple times and never any follow up. So I decided to switch to another carrier. Something wrong with it’s credit check system but no one seems care to fix.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_txp3qy I would like to help! Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

2 Messages

10 months ago

Credit score has nothing to do with approval. Our credit isn't the greatest but have had xfinity for a while and currently finance a s23+ and iPhone 14+ along with TV services. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

6 months ago

I have similar issue, I'm trying to enroll in Xfinity mobile and get 4 lines and finance 4 devices.

The credit limit ($2000) if not allowing me to do so. How can I get it increased? I have over 820 credit score! This is so frustrating!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here