Petercockram's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity mobile credit check

I have been an xfinity Internet customer for a couple of months and wanted to add xfinity mobile to my account. I filled out the required information for the credit check but was declined. I am new to the US (2 months) so I think that it is because my credit hasn't had time to build. Is there a way to get around this? My xfinity Internet is considerably more than the mobile plan I selected, so I don't see why setting up a mobile plan should be an issue when the Internet plan was not.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

65 Messages

4 years ago

Hi Petercockram, thank you for reaching out to us on the Forum. I can understand the concern with starting service and not being eligible. Eligibility is based on your external credit, since you are a new Comcast customer there is not enough tenner for your internal credit. You can check your eligibility again after 90 days. I apologize as I do not have an alternative for you currently. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

what i understood that there is no way to re-pull a credit report before 90 days after a fail credit report. till 90 days it will show the ineligible?
i am also facing same problem. i can see my credit report now but Xfinity mobile is still showing ineligible.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

3 years ago

Year old dead thread closed. Feel free to start your own detailed post
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here