R

Visitor

• 

31 Messages

Sunday, October 15th, 2023 2:44 PM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile committed fraud

I have a serious problem! Xfinity Mobile, which is so corrupt that Xfinity tries to distance themselves to avoid getting caught in the backlash, has committed obvious fraud. 

I upgraded my mobile device at a store on 10/14/23. I returned my previous device upon upgrade which had never been out of my possession since I upgraded it at the same store a year ago. 

I successfully obtain the new device and then this is when the fraud came to light. I bought an expensive paperweight. Xfinity Mobile’s illegally outsourced foreign goons decided to hack into my account and report the returned device as “stolen” and refuse to activate my new phone. 

I have given them multiple chances to do the right thing and correct it. However since I am American and this company clearly only illegally employs foreigners who only know enough English to commit fraud and read scripts, I get we are going to sit on this and refuse to ever correct the problem. 

Due to the blatant refusal to activate my phone, leaving me with a brick unless I am in WiFi range, I have filed complaints with the BBB as well as the FTC. I will be speaking with the authorities unless I am contacted today with the immediate activation of my device and the proper restitution for the fraud committed against me. 

I also request the immediate termination of every illegally employed foreigner and that they be replaced with English speaking Americans. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

11 months ago

Thank you for reaching out @Rcoopervictim I am sorry for how your experience has made you feel. Did you get the new phone while at the store and activate on site? This is the normal procedure when a customer visits a service center and then upgrades their device in store. 

That being said due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team with the options below. 

Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Have you also contacted our Customer Security Assurance/CSA team? You can contact them by following this link: https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse/ or by calling CSA Toll-Free Number: 1-888-565-4329.

Visitor

• 

31 Messages

I am sorry but this blanket excuse is unacceptable. The reason that the store was not able to activate the phone on site and made me leave the store with a phone that is a brick without wifi, is because one of your underhanded, uneducated lying foreign peons that you insist on illegally employing and forcing on your customers, decided that it would be a fun undertaking to report either a brand new device out of the box or the device I returned to the same store I got it from a year ago (the liars cannot seem to get their lies straight on this) they refuse to activate the phone.

I have a contact with Xfinity Mobile Executive Relations who cannot be bothered to pick up a phone and resolve my issue. I have already filed BBB, FTC and FCC complaints along with a request for a criminal investigation into Xfinity Mobile by the Florida Attorney General. If my demands are not met and my phone is not working by 3 pm today, my next step will be to speak to my attorney and pursue litigation against Xfinity Mobile, if not Xfinity as a whole.

You clearly know that this company is corrupt or else you would take ownership of their screw ups instead of shoving them in the background and saying nope not my problem.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Greetings, @Rcvictim!  If you have an open ticket with our Executive Resolutions department, and haven't received a call back yet, we should be able to send a message to your contact or their supervisor. We can also check to see if there are any new messages or updates on the ticket.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

11 months ago

Thank you for listing who you filed with. I was looking for that information. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here