Lilliput1orig's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024 2:47 PM

xfinity mobile billing

Why am I being charged $70 when the Xfinity Mobile Agent said it would only cost me $25/month for 2 lines to move. Also why are we getting charged for internet on the mobile phone when I am on Triple Pay service with Cable, Internet and Voice. Why is there a 1 GB limit per line and why are we getting charged when we have not exceeded the limit and as I said we already have Triple Pay service. We are senior citizens.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

We replaced our router/modem and transfered cell phone service from Consumer Cellular to Xfinity Mobil but then we lost our Comcast landline voice telephone service. I had reset the roter/modem several times but could not get dial tone on our landline telephones and caption phone telephone. Please have a serviceman come over to fix it at [Edited: "Personal Information"].

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Lilliput1orig I would be happy to help you get everything sorted out as best I can. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here