wendog07's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Tuesday, September 24th, 2024 4:34 PM

Xfinity Mobile Billing Fraud

I'm requesting help with my mother's account. I noticed last month that she had a $347.00 bill for her mobile account. Turns out someone has been using an added line to her account. I tried to discuss the issue with Xfinity phone support, got transferred 4 times and after an hour they hung up. We immediately booked an appointment with the local store, and they said to call the Mobile support line. They did not want to help with mobile service at all. Once again, I was forced to speak with mobile support and have spent hours repeating the situation. We were told she was entitled to a $2000 refund and someone from Xfinity would contact us with a resolution in 10 working days. Never happened. I was asked why it took so long to detect the additional line. I mentioned she’s 91, has autopay, and never questioned it. Now I’m involved as the manager of her account and I’m livid about the poor support and lack of interest in resolving this issue. I don’t want to escalate this to an Edler Financial Exploitation situation if I can get some help from Xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

10 days ago

@wendog07

Thanks for reaching out to us,  as a mobile customer myself I would not be happy it's lines were added to my account that I did not approve.

let's get this resolved for you can you go ahead and send me a direct message?

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary.

Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service addres

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here