U

Thursday, August 24th, 2023 7:30 PM

Closed

XFinity Mobile Bill Issue

Dear Xfinity Mobile Customer Service Team,

I am writing to address a persisting issue with my billing that has been causing significant frustration and inconvenience for the past several months.

I purchased an iPhone 14 Pro from Xfinity Mobile in November 2022, taking advantage of the Thanksgiving promotion that promised a $20.83 monthly promotional device credit applied to my bill. Additionally, I subscribed to two lines for unlimited usage, priced at $60 per month.

However, shortly after a couple of months of smooth billing, I began to notice discrepancies in my monthly statements. To my surprise, I observed that I was being billed for three lines instead of the intended two, and the promised $20.83 promotional device credit was inexplicably absent from my bills.

Concerned about these issues, I proactively reached out to Xfinity Mobile's customer representatives in March 2022 to rectify the situation. On each call, I have spent considerable time explaining the situation to the representatives and have consistently received assurances that the matter would be resolved in the upcoming billing cycle. Additionally, I was promised that any overcharges would be duly credited back to my account.

However, despite these assurances, the problem continues to persist month after month. Each subsequent billing statement reflects the same erroneous charges and the absence of the promised promotional device credit. As a result, I am forced to call customer service again, which entails spending significant time recounting the issue and navigating through the process of escalating the matter.

I must express my deep disappointment and frustration at the lack of resolution despite my consistent efforts to bring attention to this matter. The continuous cycle of incorrect billing, followed by unfulfilled promises of correction and credit, has not only resulted in financial inconvenience but also wasted hours of my time and effort.

I kindly request your urgent intervention in addressing this issue promptly and permanently. It is my sincere hope that this matter can be resolved without further undue delay or inconvenience. I believe in the quality of services provided by Xfinity Mobile and wish to continue being a satisfied customer.

Please provide a comprehensive solution to rectify the ongoing billing issue, ensure that the promised promotional device credit is applied as agreed upon, and prevent any future recurrence of this problem. Your prompt attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance in resolving this matter at the earliest possible convenience.

Edit:[Personal Information]

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

1 year ago

@user_e43b1a I appreciate you taking a moment from your day to create a post on our Community Forums. I do apologize, however, that our team here is very limited in our ability to assist with Xfinity Mobile accounts and see promotional plans/billing. I know you've mentioned speaking with our XM team over the phone several times, but as an alternative, have you also tried contacting our dedicated team by chat using this link?

2 Messages

Chat link is not useful

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_e43b1a Can you provide more information on what you mean? The link does go to our Xfinity Assistance and is useable for Xfinity Mobile concerns.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here