G

Thursday, September 28th, 2023 4:37 AM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile App Help

Trying to clarify my issue - I have the Xfinity mobile app and I can log in. Once I log in only have to options tabs /buttons below - the Overview and Account button. I do not have the people button to control my users and WiFi. And or equipment button either.  Can anyone help - I deleted the app and reinstalled it.  I have 2 accounts that are link and I am listed as the primary as well so it’s not a restriction.  Really need to resolve this issue. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @GuilleFern1215. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the mobile app even after removing it from your device and reinstalling it. Don't worry, I would be more than happy to help figure out a solution to this problem.

Are you having any issues when logging into your profile online? You mentioned you have two accounts, is the second account registered to your name as well? Are you able to switch from one account to the other?

8 Messages

Yes - I’m able to switch- my second account does have all the tabs below that I’m missing on my main account. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Oh, that's right! Thanks for reminding me about the mobile app is no longer active @user_cb63ce. Have you tried logging into the Xfinity app to access your primary mobile account, @GuilleFern1215?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

1 year ago

I believe the Xfinity Mobile app is no more and is now part of the Xfinity App.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for confirming the tabs are available on your second account, @GuilleFern1215. I would like to take a closer look at your profile to see what we can do to fix this. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address associated with the account you're having issues with by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

8 Messages

Is Xfinity supper on the mobile  app ? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here