U

Monday, April 29th, 2024 2:59 PM

Xfinity messed up the Global Travel Pass

Prior to vacationing out of country I contacted Xfinity mobile to add the Global Travel Pass to my phone. They confirmed they had added it and it would cost me $X amount of money per day of use. I confirmed and thought everything was okay however while vacationing I started getting messages about my bill and my phone usage. I didn't worry because I had the Travel Pass. Upon return to the US I found out that Xfinity added the wrong feature to my account. They had instead added the Calling Pass even though they confirmed they were adding the Global Travel Pass. I have spoke with about 20 different agents, each of which have elevated the issue and then promised me a refund of my money that they automatically pulled out of my bank account. It has been 10 months now and I have yet to see a refund. Agents have confirmed to me that they see the reps notes where he states he is adding travel pass and then accidentally added the wrong one. I am extremely upset and dissatisfied with this level of customer service and scam type behavior. Has anyone else had a similar issue and had it resolved?

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

5 months ago

[Edited: "Solicitation"]

I always tell folks to use online methods to add, change, delete, or whatever options. Do these yourself on your devices as it is less likely that mistakes will be made. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

5 months ago

@user_phuvmt Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing the trouble you have had with charges while traveling. Traveling should be enjoyable, and you took the right steps prior to ensure you had the correct services on your mobile account. I'm sorry that we made an error with the order and added the wrong coverage. My team is limited to accessing mobile accounts and details, however we can put you in contact with a team and should be able to help out. I understand you have been dealing with this for some time, I want to make sure that it doesn't have to continue. Please send us a direct message with your name, service address and mobile number so that we can work with our peers to correct the charges. 

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here