U

Sunday, November 12th, 2023 3:00 AM

Closed

Xfinity lost my trade-in Iphone

Just finished paying for my iPhone 13 Pro max, and was told that I could trade it in for a brand new phone and get 850.00 in credits towards a new phone plus discount on internet.   They gave me the shipping instructions and I sent the phone in. I kept checking the progress and the first bill came with no credit. I reached out to xfinity and they claimed I never sent the phone in, even after providing tracking information (which they have) It was delivered and signed for by xfinity on October 23.  Since then I have gotten nothing but the run around. Xfinity says I need to call Assurant, Assurant says they can't help us and I need to call Xfinity, Xfinity sends us back to Assurant, Assurant sends me back to Xfinity.  I’m trying to get a lawyer to see my options since now they lost my phone and they are no help, Im even considering open a police report and Apple report to make that IPhone unusable. 

Visitor

• 

28 Messages

10 months ago

If you have proof it was sent then it’s 100% on them. 

Now, getting them to admit accountability and getting them to make good on it are entirely different issues. Odds are, with Xfinity, you’re SOL. 

You could try talking to a lawyer but that’s just going to get expensive.

Your best bet is to just call your losses and walk away. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

10 months ago

@user_7h66c5 Thank you for reaching out over our Community Forums. Unfortunately, we are a bit limited when it comes to assisting our Xfinity Mobile customers over Forms due to security, and authentication requirements. Have you called the Xfinity Mobile Team directly for assitance on this concern at 888-936-4968? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here