K

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, June 6th, 2023 1:28 PM

Closed

Xfinity lied to me about how much my visa cards would be!!

I'm also [Edited: "Language"] about the scamming they are doing!!

In March I was told "you'll get $100 gift card for each device you bring over and $100 for signing up for rewards". Was told by person Shay on the phone AND in person with Roger my store manager when i turned in my cable devices. I also mentioned to both that I had to pay off my devices (watch and Iphone 12 pro max) and i'll just put the charge on my CC and when I get the gift cards I can pay off those charges. NEITHER ONE OF THEM CORRECTED ME SAYING IT WOULDNT BE $300!!

I go into the Knoxville store and the guy that helped me told me same thing. I even verified "$200 for devices and $100 for reward sign up" he confirmed and said to look for the cards in the mail, envelopes will not say "Xfinity" so be sure not to throw any away. Oh and EVERYONE failed to mention it'd be 16-18 weeks before they'd show up.

My incentive tracker just got emailed to me and it says $100 visa gift card. [Edited: "Language"]. I call the phone # on the email and the guy says "Oh, apple watches don't count and I see nothing here about reward sign up" ARE YOU JOKING!!!??? So now I'm out $200 that's charged to my CC????

I emailed Roger at my store AGAIN and demand he either have 2 $100 cards for me when I come in there this week or I get $200 credit on my account. This is disgusting behavior from a company just to get business. I'm so [Edited: "Language"] today!!!!

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here