U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 4:23 AM

Closed

Xfinity keeps on overcharging for last 3 months

I am on pay by the gig plan. I used 0.99GB one month across my devices but got charged for 2 GB.  I upgraded a line but never received the device. I was charged for 2 months for device that was not delivered to me. I chatted several times with Xfinity since Aug but no success in getting my money back.  I already had several tickets raised but in vain.  What else should I do to get by money back?

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

1 year ago

[Edited: "Solicitation"] Go into Xfinity store even if you don't care to do anything business with them again. I don't blame you I am in the same situation like you.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

@user_8644fb Good morning! Thank you for sharing your concerns with our Community Forums Team, and bringing this to our attention. While our options are limited with Xfinity Mobile accounts over this platform, I want to be sure to get you in touch with Xfinity Mobile expert that can assist you. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, the service address, the mobile numbers associated with your account, and your contact phone number and email address? I look forward to assisting you in getting this resolved! 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here