U

Monday, November 13th, 2023 6:55 AM

Closed

Xfinity is the worst customer service in the industry. Stole $500 plus and refuses to pay me back

I have called 30+ times and have spent a grossly amount of hours trying to get the overcharge fixed. They consistently say “we have a ticket, we don’t help customers just have to wait for an email from us or call at some arbitrary time, and if you miss it you are screwed”. Worst experience I have ever had in my life. They overcharged us over $500 dollars. I can’t believe they make you wait and suffer through the phone only to tell you that they will not help you. The most abusive way to manipulate customers into tapping out and shallowing illegitimate and illegal costs.

If anyone has gone through BBB and gotten things revolved because I am a call away from calling a lawyer and getting into litigation with this terrible company.

Contributor

• 

161 Messages

10 months ago

MANY people have gone through both the BBB and the FTC/FCC and gotten things resolved, in fact that's pretty much the only way but once you do that things will be fixed. 

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

10 months ago

I am sorry to hear about this issue! We will be happy to take a look into your account. Please send us a direct message with your name and address. Thanks! 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here