U

Saturday, January 6th, 2024 11:16 PM

Closed

Xfinity gold rewards credit missing from billing

I have recently got Iphone 15 pro with xfinity gold rewards promo which was 830 off for port in. Unfortunately, my order got cancelled automatically by xfinity and I had to call and submit the same order again and the agent told me that I will get the same promo once I transfer the number. so far its been @2 billing cycles and 3 device payments and I have not got the proper credits

The chat service and phone service agents don’t even understand anything and they are saying they can’t do anything and gave me a $22.92 credit (not sure the logic about it). Xfinity phone service agent was also unaware of the things and was unhelpful when I asked for the supervisor I was told he is a meeting and nothing more can be done. I want to formally lodge a complaint against <EDIT: Removed Personal Information> and the manager <EDIT: Removed Personal Information>. The agent was telling me to call every month to get the credit which was absurd and I am not sure if this is what xfinity thinks about their customers use of time. They were working around 5 pm CST on 6th Jan 2024

Can you please help me with this issue

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

9 months ago

Hello, @user_lyd3r1. Thank you for reaching out about your expected Xfinity Mobile promotion. Have you contacted the Xfinity Mobile Team directly about this concern? You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:
• SMS Text Message: 888-936-4968
• Phone: 888-936-4968
Direct Chat

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here