C

9 Messages

Monday, October 9th, 2023 5:54 PM

Closed

Xfinity doesn't honor promotions

I'm calling now for a second time to speak with a supervisor about the promotion I didn't receive. A $200 visa giftcard credit card offered by Metalink. I saved the email with the terms and conditions and Jem on the mobile device care team just said because I had to get a new simcard faster than the 14 day wait. It canceled my promotion. No the terms and conditions in the agreement doesn't state this. That is not true Jem. I'm going to keep calling and now cancel service because of what you told me.

9 Messages

1 year ago

Also, I'm calling the supervisor back and I still can't get transfered to him my call second wait time is now 1:03:27. Where is the supervisor and why are there no offices in the America's? 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@Codekush Good afternoon! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team to bring your experience to our attention. I can see you have run into some difficulties, and I want to be sure to get you in the right direction for a resolution today. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. I do however, want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Have you tried to use the text or chat function as well? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here