U

Thursday, September 19th, 2024 1:17 AM

Xfinity Customer Service cheating

Dear Xfinity Support,

I am writing to formally express my concern regarding an ongoing issue with my account that remains unresolved despite numerous attempts to address it over the past year.

Back in June 2023, when I opened my Xfinity internet line, I was informed by Xfinity Customer Service that I qualified for a special offer: a free mobile line for two years. I was told this was available to select customers, and based on this information, I agreed to open a mobile line even though I already had a prepaid mobile service. I was assured there would be no cost for this new mobile line.

However, upon receiving my first bill, I was shocked to find that I was charged over $50 for this mobile line. This pattern has continued for over a year now, despite my repeated complaints to Xfinity. Each time I reach out, I am transferred between departments without a resolution. I have been informed that the agent who provided the wrong information was disciplined, but despite this acknowledgment of the mistake, I am still being charged every month.

I find it unacceptable that I should bear the financial burden of an error made by your company. It is not fair that Xfinity can acknowledge a mistake, but then continue to charge me for something that was explicitly promised as free. I expect that Xfinity will take full responsibility for this situation and provide a refund for the charges made since the beginning of this error, as well as ensure that no further charges will be applied to my account.

Please address this issue immediately. I request written confirmation that this matter is resolved, along with a breakdown of any refunds or credits applied to my account.

Official Employee

• 

789 Messages

2 days ago

user_h4td1w Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here