U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 26th, 2023 4:31 PM

Closed

xfinity and Comcast [Edited]

I continue to see how Xfinity is transforming their services in a worst way.  I bought the mobile as fully paid and when tried to move the services to other provider noticed that it is locked.  Why?   The unlock request went unanswered for nearly 4 days and I'm chasing people and found no solution.  Two of my connection is down because of porting issues due to lock which it shouldn't be.  No way,  you completely take the money out of consumer stab them at back.  The unlock request should be more smooth and online process and why [Edited: "Language"] it takes this long to unlock?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

When someone care to edit the language and they should also considerate of people's money and time wasted here.  Xfinity is not providing free services.  You take money and kind of services you provide is completely unacceptable.  No SLA, No way to track or respond back to the ticket and alway the associates says that it waits for backoff process (sick).   I got message today that the phone unlocked but when checked the phone is still SIM locked.  What the hell?  Now again I'm chasing people.   No escalation process and no way to reach people who can give clear answer.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_ce3ddb

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to xfinity mobile team via:

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

1 year ago

I too, think that [Edited: Inflammatory] I've spent the past year just trying to talk to somebody Call me crazy I just prefer to talk to a  human being I'm hoping someone can recommend a better Carrier than these guys. Because they absolutely suck in my book.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_526806! Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here