U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 5th, 2023 9:29 PM

Closed

Xfinity agent lied to me

I regret getting xfinity services. It is near impossible to talk to someone and I have been disconnected from the chat or promised phone calls I never received. I was Initially lied to by an agent who told me it would cost me nothing to add a phone to my line. I paid $55/month for my internet and the agent said it would only cost me $55 a month for both my internet and phone service. He said I wouldn’t have to pay the $45/month for my phone for 2 years. I clarified with him multiple times. Even got an email stating what my bill would be. “55/month for new and existing services”. I tried to contact agents with no avail. Told I would be called but no call received. Do not get xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for reaching out to us on our community forums @user_5de888. This is not the experience we want you to have. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited.

Have you tried calling or texting (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Frequent Visitor

• 

21 Messages

@XfinityAldrik​ Calling that number will not get you to a human, I promise you.  So frustrating!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good evening @marymarvin, we're sorry to hear you have had trouble connecting to an agent over the phone, have you tried reaching out via chat? If you are still unable to get the assistance you need for your mobile concerns, please let us know and we will be happy to get a ticket submitted over to our mobile executive team to further assist. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here