Saturday, September 23rd, 2023 3:02 PM

Closed

X mobile app

The audio on the app is not working

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 year ago

Welcome to our community forum, @user_a4bca3! Thank you for reaching out so we can help with the audio on the Xfinity app. Are you able to specify which app you're having trouble with? You can view a list of apps here.

2 Messages

The voice mail app audio is not recording. It says audio not available

Contributor

• 

141 Messages

This happened to me, also, on my Galaxy S22. I was able to read the transcript but got no audio in the Xfinity Voicemail app. I cold listen to the audio recording through the phone dialer app.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thanks for the additional information @user_a4bca3.

I understand your concern with the voicemail app, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here