U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 30th, 2023 8:21 AM

Closed

Wrongly charged 500$ in my last bill

I was wrongly charged 500$ for the data service when my data was switched off and i was not obviously using.made several complaints over the phone, they say its been sent to next level and had been escalated.

I have everytime asked for complaint # but wasn't given any , they said i ll receive an email in 2-3 days.its been week nothing has moved.

Apart from filing a consumer complaint and changing my line what other option i have to fix this problem, i feel frustrated the customer service is horrible beyond words and there is no support for any sort of issue

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_8d53c7! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with your mobile bill. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account-specific requests over this platform. Have you tried texting 888-936-4968, or reaching out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile to see if they can provide you with any updates?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here