U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, October 13th, 2023 5:34 PM

Closed

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!

A customer service agent canceled one of my mobile lines without my consent so I lost my trade in promo credit! I called them and first agent said they will credit me but it just won’t be seen as promo credit on the device.  Never saw it, called back this time the agent refused to credit me even though it was their fault, stating their policy won’t allow it even the line was canceled involuntarily. What does that even mean, it’s so vague?! That’s unfair and ridiculous. After being on the phone for 2 hours! Who can I contact to get them to fix a mistake THEY made? I’d understand if I canceled it by accident but I had no idea it was even cancelled! When I asked to speak to a manager or someone higher up, the agent wouldn’t transfer me saying they would tell me the same thing. I asked where I can file a complaint with headquarters, she directed me to the store. I haven’t been yet but if they don’t help fix this I will file a complaint with FCC.  Bottom line XFINITY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

11 months ago

@user_41d7cc Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forums. We are very sorry to hear that you are not having a good experience with us. We would recommend reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile Team directly to make sure you can get this resolved. You can contact them by using either of these methods:

Phone - (888) 936-4968
Chat - https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I have contacted them. They have lied to me on multiple calls for this and another issue as well. It looked like my husband’s line got cut, I called and that agent assured me it was not so I shouldn’t worry. Then I called back after seeing the promo credit was gone, that agent said I shouldn’t worry and promised me he will credit our account monthly until the amount owed to me has been honored but a week later, I didn’t see it on our current statement. So I called back another agent also told me not to worry then 2 hours later on the phone claims that they cannot credit me since the account was canceled! (And she refused to transfer me to a manager when I asked. ) But I DIDN’T cancel it and when I called the first time to ask they assured me everything was fine nothing was canceled. So every time I have called about this problem, they have lied to me! I just would like my promo credit. I feel like I’m a loyal customer for many years, we have 4 mobile lines, internet, home phone and cable services! If this is how xfinity treats their loyal customers, I’d be happy to find another company to provide all of my needs with good service. And after reading any of hers forums, many people are not getting what they pay for either. So where else can I get help other than from what you suggested? 

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

@user_41d7cc So sorry to hear that, we'd be happy to help. Please send us a direct message with your full name (as well as the account holders if different) the best contact number, your email address as well as your physical address. Thank you in advance. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here