U

Friday, December 1st, 2023 3:40 AM

Closed

WORST company to ever experience when it comes to costumers.

I had a phone ordered on May 20th, 2023 said delivered on May 25th,2023 almost 6/7 months and not one helpful resolution to deal with something I shouldn't be dealing with for so long. I have been a loyal costumer for ever as so my family. instead of treating me as a costumer i am being treated as a criminal to a point where if I knew where this device was I would do anything for it to show Xfinity how awful they treated me. I reached out as soon as i noticed it was lost/stolen which was right away. after AlOT of calls and chatting I was told they could either refund me and it be sent to collections but how could it be sent if you're REFUNDING me, then say or we can credit you and not be sent to collections. I feel as if someone is blackmailing/extorting me with telling me this I was placed on hold by supervisor and  after waiting hours on the phone ended, I call back(same day) and then it completely changes to there's only one option and you didn't call within the 10 days FALSE I called within 3 days of it saying delivered, at the moment with zero help from xfinity I cant say good things about Xfinity other then making me call just to be told different things over and over. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

10 months ago

Hello, @user_sjt26x. Thanks for posting on our community forums. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. We'd like to investigate and check what options we have to help. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

3 Messages

I keep calling to speak with a supervisor and I feel I am being LIED to saying they are just as a costumer this is absurd how to treat me. I can’t even speak to a supervisor after 10+ calls 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

We would like to help with this situation, @user_sjt26x. Did you get my last response? Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

8 Messages

10 months ago

They are full on scammers at xfinity it's terrible! Been with them for years and now it's just really disturbing what's going on with this company

8 Messages

10 months ago

They lie and lie and lie! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here