U

Monday, October 9th, 2023 4:05 PM

Closed

Worse network

I’m so disappointed with this network. Speed can even reach 1mb. Helpdesk is useless because they can’t fix it. Do not join this network if you’re planning to move out from your current carrier. This is my 1st month with Xfinity and I’m so disappointed. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 year ago

I am sorry for how your experience has made you feel @user_682uim. Can you tell me more about what is going on so that I can work with you to resolve the issue you are having with your speeds. I want to make sure we are respecting your time and not repeat the steps you have taken previously. What additional troubleshooting steps have you taken? 

I also wanted to make sure you are aware that any time you need to troubleshoot our Xfinity app can assist you step by step. It is not just to pay your bill or to get notifications about interruptions. To learn how to troubleshoot in the future you can follow the link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/using-xfinity-app. Honestly, it is the best app to date that we offer and super easy to use for all of your account needs

4 Messages

Already tried the chat and call with xfinity and it seems that there is no improvement with data speed. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 year ago

@user_682uim Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Thanks for sending us a message. May I have your first and last name and service address?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Ive call the hotline today and hoping that they can fix the issue but same issue. This network has issue with speed. We did reset network settings on the phone, no improvement. He ask me to reboot my phone, no improvement. He said he will call me back after 15 min and did not return a call. You can do better or just refund my money so i can move to a better network. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_682uim

We have responded to via the private chat

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here