U

Thursday, November 23rd, 2023 7:09 AM

Closed

Worse Experience: Unable to move from By the Gig to unlimited mobile plan

I  have been trying to convert my mobile service for 2 of my phone lines from by the gig to unlimited. I spent close to 1.5 hr over the phone on 19th November and I was told the service will be migrated to unlimited but unfortunately it didn't work. 

Again spent 1.5 to 2 hrs on 21st November talking explaining the same situation and I was told service will move to unlimited but again no luck. Since I was not confident I requested email about the change which I was told will receive within 24 hrs but no luck. Was forced to call again today(22nd November), now I'm been told that it cannot happen and one of the agent not willing to look up the log and threatening to hang up.  After complaining to the supervisor she keeps me on the phone call keeps me listening to music  for 1hr 15 minutes and hung up eventually.

I feel frustrated with the state of affair and hopefully address this basic ask from the customer.

Regards,
Raj

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

10 months ago

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about your experience @user_nai4q1 I do understand where you are coming from. Whenever interacting with support, you want to feel valued and cared for. 

Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team with the options below. 

Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here