U

Wednesday, November 1st, 2023 3:16 PM

Closed

Won’t refund for unauthorized charges

I’ve been on the phone with Xfinity for over two hours the past two days. I’ve disclosed my issue to them many times. A second line (that I was told was taken off my bill) has been on there for nine months. I was under the impression that my mobile bill was combined with my WiFi bill (which is why it was higher than expected). I was told that this issue would be resolved and I would get a refund. Then I’ll get transferred to another agent. Then I’ll be put on hold. I was told I couldn’t receive an email confirming that I was due a refund. I haven’t received that refund so I have to call again. This is so ridiculous. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

@user_iam02s Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to bring your experience to the attention of Community Forums Team. I can see how this would be frustrating, and I want to be sure to get you in the right direction. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are limited over this perform for any device or account specific requests.  I do want ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. You mentioned you have spoken to agents, have you tried texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here