greypoint's profile

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, September 13th, 2023 5:08 AM

Closed

Why xfinity charge iphone older model $30 more than apple?

I noticed that with iphone 15 release, older model price has reduced.  However compare with apple.com, iphone 14 and iphone 13 xfinity charge $729, $629 and apple charge $699, $599.   Anyone could tell me why xfinity could charge $30 more? why not buy from apple unlocked and use it with xfinity? This doesn’t make any sense at all unless xfinity has no motivation to sell any older phones.

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

1 year ago

Okay the iPhone 15 has NOT been released, it's been announced. It won't be released until Sept 22 and I'm sure they'll lower the prices of the other models once it is. Not only that, but every month Xfinity runs sales on certain phones, and they have great deals as long as you're paying attention.The announcement was just yesterday for crying out loud… have some patience. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

All existing iphones 14, 13, 12 have already been reduced based on iphone 15 announcement.  For iphone 14 pro, pro max, they have been reduced for $100 compare to last year(you cannot compare with Apple since they are discontinued).  Other models such as iphone 14s, 13s, xfinity is selling $30 more than apple based on reduced price.  Yes, Xfinity runs sales on some phones, but the discount is much less than you think when you consider $30 more on their price tag.  I've never seen any service provider selling iphone more expensive than apple.  Maybe xfinity can only sell these iphones when discount is available? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here