U

Wednesday, February 7th, 2024 11:27 PM

Closed

Why is Mobile network not available

Cannot receive or make calls or texts

1 Message

7 months ago

Xfinity is a joke.  Have had 0 service for 4 days now, going on 5 tomorrow.  Multiple in-store visits, hours upon hours on the phone with various levels of support.  No one has fixed it. Best of luck with their "support."  Changing carriers is easier.  It's more expensive, but at least it's reliable and they provide help when you need it.  I'm exhausted. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_s8j24o Good morning! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and reach out to our Community Forums Team. I can see how not having service for that many days would be a concern, and aggravating. I would be happy to get you in the right direction for getting your services working. Before we begin, can you please share what is happening when you try and use your phone? Are you getting any sore of error message? This helps in identifying where we should begin. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

I have the same issue started a few days ago.  If I didn’t have WiFi calling I would be screwed.  I have gone through 15 ESIM changes and tried my second IMEI# still nothing.  I first thought it was just my phone but my wife’s phone is having the same issue. We both have different phones on different Mobile OS and have the same 0-1 bar. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Hey, @user_280ec3! Do you have this issue when you are at home versus when you are out and about? If that's the case you may not be close to a cell tower.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

474 Messages

7 months ago

Good afternoon @user_on1nls. Can you confirm if you have completed any troubleshooting steps? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here