U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, May 28th, 2023 5:17 AM

Closed

Why does my NEW xfinity phone keep dropping my own xfinity wifi¿

Ok, been having an issue with this xfinity mobile a53 phone on wifi. I've called and chatted... they've tried everything for months... but it is the ONLY device with issues on wifi. my wifi... 10 ft away... it will drop (usually while watching security cams). And only get on 2.4g at 72mbps... EVERY SINGLE TIME. Reset good... 38 seconds later 72mbps

That's kinda messed up yall...I'm renting a paperweight... an OVERLY EXPENSIVE  paperweight! How can I have this as my primary phone when it doesn't even work. 

Soooo thinking I should maybe get reimbursed for the cell phone and bill (the lesser of the two) that have to have because I signed o. With xfinity. 

Yea extremely disappointed. 

0ouf of 10..

Never refer my enemy let alone friends and family 

AAAHHH ALSO, STILL  WAITINF FOR THE PODS IM SUPPOSED TO HAVE FROM MY ACCOUNT.

I DONT feel like a valued customer 

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

Hopefully it’s not a bad radio/hardware problem on your phone. Search Google for possible software or settings issues on the A53. 

(edited)

Recognized Contributor

• 

238 Messages

1 year ago

@user_mikeyG Thank you for reaching out to regarding your phone staying connected to your in home Wi-Fi and your xFi Pods which you said you have not received. I know how important a stable connection is, and I hate that you don't feel like a valued customer. Normally I would stay in public here to troubleshoot the issue which would include asking questions like do you have issues staying connected to other Wi-Fi networks like the XFINITY network, or xfinitywifi, or other networks. Because we need to look into the xFi Pods that you mentioned we will need to bring you into direct message.

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here