U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 11th, 2023 1:17 PM

Closed

Why can't Xfinity mobile change my address??

I've called in more than 10 times over the past two years, we have updated in person and via a chat agent in addition to this. Still my address is an old address. Every few months I can't log in to pay my bill and have to correct it. My husband order a smart watch last week - confirmed the correct address TWICE in person - it was sent to the wrong address, our old address. I've been on with a chat agent the last two days for well over an hour and been on the phone with now multiple agents this morning to try and get to watch delivered to us and our address updated AGAIN, only for me to no longer be able to access my Xfinity mobile account...AGAIN. How many times do I have to update this address??? We moved into this house over two years ago...I didn't think I'd have to remind Xfinity of that monthly.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

@user_547154  Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

1 year ago

Good luck with this.  I've been trying on and off for going on 6 months and can assure you that you're not alone, but they don't really care.

11 Messages

I am three months after a move and these geniuses have not yet figured this out. Changed companies - Xfinity Mobile is horrendous.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here