U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 17th, 2023 4:23 PM

Closed

Where's my Visa gift card?

You guys promised me a $100 card for bundling my internet, cable and phone together last November and I'll still waiting on the card. 

I did this online via your chat system. I made a copy of the chat and have the chat ID: 186727344385798911

I've contacted you numerous times about this only to get passed around to different departments only to get disconnected.

Are you guys going to take care of a customer you've had for over 10 years?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @user_009323. Thank you for reaching out to XFINITY for help with seeing where your Visa Gift card is and for patiently waiting for a response. We appreciate you greatly for your loyalty. I love it when I can get gift cards so I can understand the concern. I am sorry to learn about this experience with you waiting since last November. We are the perfect support channel to ask for help. To get started with researching this further, please send over a direct message with your first/last name and full address so I can ensure I pull up the correct account.

You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon in the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here