U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 31st, 2022 11:47 PM

Closed

Where are my visa gift cards

My wife and I switched to xfinity mobile in early December. They were running a promo for up to 450 dollar prepaid visa gift cards if you turned in your old device when you purchased a new phone. We were told we would receive 1 for 450 and 1 for 400. We were told we would receive the gift cards by mail within 3 months. Went through a chat, 50 minute phone call with no answers as to where my gift cards are. I was even asked to verify the imei of one of the phones I turned in. I turned the phone in to xfinity so how would I have that information. I don’t have the boxes to the phones that were over 2 years old. When I search the rewards page it comes up with no record found. Seems like this is a common occurrence. 

Problem Solver

• 

385 Messages

2 years ago

Hi @user_861727! I appreciate you taking the time to contact our team of experts via forums. We are here and happy to assist. I am sad to read you have not received your Visa gift cards yet. Thank you for being a loyal customer and being part of our Xfinity Mobile family! 

The gift cards will be sent out to you within 6-8 weeks once your account has been active with Xfinity Mobile after 90 days as long as the account is in good standing. Based on the information you've provided your 90 days would have ended in March. From here please allow 6-8 weeks for the delivery of those cards. You can easily track the status of your cards with this helpful link; https://comca.st/3DxpAok. If you have any other questions, please let myself or our team know. We are here for your support 24/7. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same thing happened to me. I’ve been getting run around since Nov 2021. [Edited: "Solicitation"] Also, go to the store where you traded in your phone and demand answers. I’m starting to think employees were taking peoples’ trade ins..never documenting the trade in & stealing the phones! 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

224 Messages

@User_2332dd​ I doubt this is happening.  Anyone who would turn in a phone and not get a dated receipt with the IMEI number is asking for trouble. 

This whole Visa gift card promotion is fraught with problems.  I may be one of the lucky ones who actually got his gift cards but it took about 10 weeks, a couple online chats, and 2 or 3 phone calls.  I'm convinced nothing would have happened without getting a ticket created.  Once that occurred, things started happening.  The customer shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get his/her promised promotion.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here