U

Sunday, December 31st, 2023 4:52 PM

Closed

When I moved it was not an easy move

Xfinity moved my service the wifi was working at the new house but slow BUT xfinity online on my account charged me a penalty fee of 182. And closed both my mobile and internet home service so when they released after speaking to so many ppl of 3 wk battle to get the credit on my account which they played with my money so out of a 182. Penalty they give me 150. Back as credit on the account however where the remaining 30 bucks crazy nonsense I had to go again the battles of xfinity with the robot nonsense before u can actually get to a human is outrageous ๐Ÿ˜‘  then u must once again authenticate ur account over and over again everytime u switch departments and still get no where 

Well I am now into my 3rd month and xfinity mobile is robbing me out of my premium plan data where my phone literally cannot get online data now can I text ppl and when it does go thru it goes thru hours later. To keep calling u ppl and getting the ticket numbers and told I must wait another 72 hours without data ๐Ÿ˜’ that I paid for I gotta basically on a holiday be out on the road as a patrol officer and not have a working phone on NEW  YEARS EVE

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC 

VIRIZON THE TOWERS XFINITY USES BASICALLY SAID THERES TOO MUCH CONGESTION FROM THE VERIZON TOWERS AND I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE MY DATA... POOR EXCUSES I KEEP HEARING FROM A MAJOR COMPANY 

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here